Now that you have started to gather your coupons from the store tear pads, the various printable coupons from sites, from Dr. and Dentist Office’s, magazines and of course the one’s ordered from all the free online sites, how do you organize them?
I started with a simple zip lock freezer bag but quickly found that that didn’t work for long. Some people use a 3 ring binder with the plastic hockey card sleeves that they put their coupons in to organize them. While that is a great idea and after thinking about that for awhile I discovered that I needed a simple and very quick way to keep them available and organized for me as I didn’t have a lot of time.
I made a trip to my local Dollar Store and found 2 organizer’s and I set one up for my food coupons and the other for my non food items. I labeled them to suit our family. In the food folder my labels include, breads, cereals, noodles/rice, canned goods, snacks, oils/butter, cheese etc.
Non food items I have labels such as, cleaning supplies, toilet tissue, deodorants, soaps, creams, personal items etc.
Just label them to suit your family. I also have a really small organizer folder that I keep in my purse to go shopping with. In that folder I keep the coupons for the items on my shopping list. Another Dollar store find.
I always leave the other folders of coupons in our car just in case I see an unadvertised in store special. That way the coupons are easily accessible and I can run out to the car and get the coupon to use, easily and quickly. I just don’t want to take all the folders in the stores with me as it is bulky plus looks odd lol.
1. Watch for the Smart Source Coupon Insert this week inside many flyer’s in the HRM and in the home delivery Newspaper. There are good coupons in there to save & use with a good sale!
2. Don’t forget to order your cereal coupon’s on Websaver.ca, remember they go very quickly so good luck! There is also a free Glade Product available for a short time on Websaver.ca as well. ( they can stop these coupons at any time, so order quickly )
3. Father’s Day is coming, don’t forget that Black’s Photography is doing their free Photo again
4. Sobey’s has tear pad coupons for Campbell Soup products right now. Buy 4 get $1.00 off ( watch for a good sale to use these )
5. PLEASE only take a few of the tear pad coupons, leaving coupons for other’s!!
Sale After Coupon
D’Italiano Bread/Rolls 1.88 1.13 Limit 5
Aylmers Accents .97 .47 Limit 6 .
Black Diamond Cheese Slices 2.97 2.22
Banana’s .19 .19 lb.
Shortening 1.27 1.27
*** Great deals
Compliments Margarine 2/2.00 2/2.00
Kraft Dressing (250ml ) 2/2.00 2/2.00
SHOPPER’S DRUG MART
Vaseline 1.99 FREE ( Sun & Mon )
Tide 4.49 3.49 ( Sun & Mon )
Schneider’s Grill Em’s 3.49 1.74
B. Diamond Block Cheese 4.77 4.02
Resolve 2.29 .29
All Bran Flakes 2.99 .99
Oatmeal Crisp Cereal 3.00 3.00
*look for the boxes with the free Oasis Juice Coupon value 4.99
If you see an unadvertised special and want to share it with us all please make a comment and put it here for all to see . Let's share those deals so we can all save.