We are almost in the New Year and I am so excited to begin saving for this year’s birthdays, anniversaries, baby showers, and of course Christmas!
Here is a great way to begin the savings for baby shower gifts ( see #1 )
1. Free Johnson & Johnson Baby Sample Pack, this is a coupon that will get you a full baby sample pack at Wal-Mart or Shoppers Drug Mart etc. If you have friends or family member’s that will allow you to request one to their address for you to pick up then this is a great idea! What a difference this can make in your budget and families LOVE these.
2. Don’t forget to order your Chapman’s Ice Cream coupon for 2013 in JANUARY at Chapmans.ca, go into the “contact us” section, fill it out and put your address in the Comments section….it doesn’t ask you to put your address in, but if you don’t do it they have nowhere to send the coupon you are requesting. Again, family/ friends address’s using their email is a great way to obtain several of these awesome coupons!
3. Smartsource.ca ( a printable coupon site ) have a lot of new coupons available. These as mentioned are printable one’s and one’s that might get you some very cheap ( some free with sales/clearances) items. Vileda have several coupons available through smartsource.ca Scrub & Go, Oskar Broom, Bee Mop, Fibro Contact etc
4. Through Facebook, Kellogg’s Canada is offering DAILY an FPC ( Full Price Coupon ), for a box of their cereal!!! All you have to do is “like” their page, click on the box ( middle of the page on the right hand side ), when it goes live and then follow through their prompts to the websave.ca account and get your coupon….what a deal!!!
5. Lots of stores are clearing out all their Christmas wrap/bows/bags etc for up to 75% off…great time to pick up some and tuck them away for next Christmas. Be careful though to get the value …some wrap have very little on the roll so check out the footage on the package and compare before you buy those.
6. Lots of toys are on clearance right now and will be or a few weeks, still lots of coupons out from websaver.ca on various toys….I will be looking for those and will post if I find them…could potentially pick up some almost free toys to tuck away for birthday party gifts/Easter/holidays gifts etc . I tuck those away in a large plastic bin when I find them to use throughout the year reducing my costs for those gifts.
SOME GOOD DEALS/MATCH UP’S FOR THIS WEEKS FLYER’S/DEALS
Miracle Whip-$2.99(-$1.00 save.ca coupon)=$1.99
Bens bread-$2.00(-$1.00 websaver.ca Coupon)=$1.00
Habanero Kraft shredded Cheese-$6.49(-$3.00 save.ca Coupon)=$3.43
Arm and Hammer laundry Soap-$3.99(-$1.00 Insert)=$2.99
Corn Flakes and Fruit loops-$2.49(-$1.00 Websaver Coupon)=$1.49
Charmin bathroom tissue-$4.79(-$1.00 P&G Coupon)=$3.79 12 Double rolls
Bounty paper towel 6 rolls-$4.79(-$1.00 P&G Coupon)=$3.79 6 Rolls Kraft Singles cheese slices-(-$1.50 Tear Pad)=.99(white only)
Kraft Cheez Whiz-$2.99(-$1.50 save.ca Coupon)=.99
Coca-Cola or Pepsi soft drinks-.99 Great 4 Day Sale Dec 28-31
Christie crackers-$1.88(-.75 munchables)=$1.13 each Great time to stock up on these!
Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese-$2.99(-$1.00 save.ca coupon) =$1.99
McCain Superfries-$2.79(-$1.00 tear pad coupon)=$1.79
Wong Wing entrées-$3.99( save.ca coupon $3.00 when you buy 2)=$2.49 each
Catelli Smart, Bistro, Healthy Harvest-$1.67(-$1.00 websaver.ca Coupon) =.67
Old spice body wash-$2.00(-P&G Coupon buy 2 save $3.00)=.50 each Great deal on these!
SHOPPERS DRUG MART
Sat/Sun only Pepsi & Coke 2 L 1.00 each…no coupon but great price
Kraft P Butter 3.99 – 1.00 coupon from save.ca
20x the points day if you shop on Saturday December 29th…remember to only get what you would normally buy and use your coupons lol….start building those points towards next Christmas freebies!
Thursday January 3rd is Seniors Day which is 20% off…use your coupons to enhance any savings even further if you are shopping on this day.
Not the best week for sales but definately a few good one's. The main tip right now, go to the sites and order your coupons and have them ready to go. Hope you got the Royale coupons in December for 2.00 off various products...so go to websaver.ca save.ca gocoupons rightathome kelloggs etc and order the coupons. Superstore have the tear pads of Kraft Sliced cheese coupon ( 1.50 ) on their boards. This Cheese is on sale this week there and you can get it for .99 cents...I picked up 4 packages today !
Happy Couponing everyone and hope your Christmas was filled with love, and laughter with family and friends. All the best as we move forward in the New Year together saving $.