Probably one of the most asked questions I get are around Printable Coupons. Are the legitimate, do I need to print them in color, will stores accept them, can I use multiples etc. I find that printable coupons are really great to use. The tear pads in the stores are often empty these days; I don’t always get to the store before they are gone to name just one of the issue’s. So when I find coupon’s that I can print ( items that our family uses of course ) then I am in coupon heaven lol.
There are some tip’s/hints you should know when using printable coupons.
1. Only use those printed from your computer, never ever ever photo copy a coupon. That is illegal to do and will mean the store will NOT get reimbursed for the coupon. If this happens you know the store will make some changes to their policies.
2. Use a laser printer if you can, yes a little bit more expensive in the beginning, but saves you on ink in the long run. Currently we use and old Lexmark that my husband refills, but when this one’s dies on us we will get a laser printer.
3. Only print what you will use, never present more than 5-6 to the cashier in one shop, you will find resistance often if you do this. Take someone with you to use more if your family uses more. Black and White is acceptable at all the stores
4. When you see a printable coupon your family uses, print it right away as often there print limits from the Company. Don’t forget if the Company limits you to 2 prints, ask your family/friends to print coupons for you, or go to the library/family resource centre to print more.
5. Read your coupon; make sure all the information is on it, bar code, expiry date, where the store mails it to get their money back. If the coupon looks too good to be true (really high value for example), then Google and check it out BEFORE you present it to the store.
1. 1, Bulk Barn Offer, buy 15.00 & get a 5.00 gift card http://www.bulkbarn.ca /en-ca/index.html
2. 2. Gravy Coupons B2G1 Free Club House Gravies3. $2 coupon (print or mail) on Kashi cereal
4. 4. New High Value Coupon’s on www.websaver.ca they won’t last long, so order yours today!
5. 5. Kraft Coupon’s are still able to be re-ordered ( some of them ), order yours through www.save.ca and watch those sales!
6. 6. Tylenol printable http://www.tylenol.ca/tylenol_coupon
7. 7. Nair Printable coupon http://naircare.ca/media/files/promotions/coupons/Nair_cream_coupon_EN_2013.pdf
8. 8. Childrens Tylenol Coupon http://www.healthyessentials.ca/coupons
Astro Yogurt 1.00 for pkg of 4
Oasis Juice 2.00 – 1.00 = 1.00
Chapman’s 4.00 5.00 = FREE
Arm & Hammer 3.00 – 1.00 printable = 2.00
Whiskas Cat Food 3.97 – 3.00 (insert) = .97
Cesar Entrees are on for 4/3.00 and there's coupon out there WUB 2 get 2 FREE.
Using coupons you'll get 8/3.00 which makes them 0.37 cents each
Astro Yogurt 2.00 – 1.00 = 1.00 ( large tub )
Minute Maid Orange Juice 2.00 1.50 ( check out 51) = .50
Classico Pasta Sauce-$2.00 (-$1.00 Tear pad)=$1.00
Michelinas-$1.00(-.50 coupon mailout) =.50
Advi l,Aleve,Tylenol 10 packs-$2.00(-$2.00 coupon mail out)=FREE
Childrens Tylenol-$3.00( - 3.00 printable ) =FREE
Dove Bar-$1.00(Shoppers Voice Coupon $1.00) = FREE
Miracle Whip2.99 – 1.00 = 1.99
Stayfree 1.99 – 2.00
Sidekicks .97 ( buy 3 get 1.00 off ) = .64
Rexall Guardian ( Dartmouth )
Softsoap 2.44 – 1.50 = .94
Potatoes 10lbs $1.99
Halls-$1.99(-Printable BOGO)=.99 Each
Chapman’s Frozen Yogurt-$3.99(-$5.00 Chapmans Mailout)=FREE
Hamburger Helper $1.99 (there is no coupon but look for the one with $3.00 off Hamburger on box)
Oatmeal Crisp 3.49 - .75 = 2.74
Still lots of great sales including English Cuc’s for .27 !!!
I am putting together a Coupon Workshop. To register email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy Couponing everyone!